Why do you publish your prices when other planners don’t?
We believe that from the very beginning of our relationship we will be honest and straight-forward with our clients. By informing you of the fees of our exceptional service up front, we can spend more time during our consultation getting to know you, and you getting to know us, while discussing the vision for your perfect day.
What does “Starting At...” package pricing mean?
Our pricing is based on guest size and your event logistics. All of our wedding packages include a minimum of 1 Event Planner and 1 Event Assistant on the day of your event. Larger guest counts and larger event productions dictate more Event Assistants in order to give you our signature service. When we meet during our complimentary consultation, we will provide a custom quote for your one-of-a-kind celebration.
I’ve seen other planners on the internet that charge a few hundred dollars for their service. Also, there are so many planners in the Nashville area. What is the difference between you and them?
-While we certainly love and have a passion for what we do, this is not a hobby or side-job for us. Wedding & Event Planning is our full-time job.
- We are active members of the Association of Bridal Consultants and are constantly attending seminars, national and international conferences and continuing eduction to provide our clients with the latest industry trends and style.
- We have established relationships with our preferred vendors who pass on great service and exclusive specials to our clients. Our policy is to not accept any “kick-backs” or returns from our vendor relationships.
- We carry a $1,000,000 insurance liability policy and have a Tennessee business license.
- We are members of TWESA (Tennessee Wedding & Event Service Association), an elite group of Middle Tennessee wedding professionals.
- We were voted by real brides for 2009 A-List in Nashville Weddings in the following categories: Best Wedding Coordination, Best Event Design and Best Nashville Wedding Blog.
- With A Delightful Day, we are a team of planners, designers and production assistants. We work together with our combined talents to produce a truly unique and special occasion.